Watch Facebook Live Video (Proverbs 14:13 NLT) Laughter can conceal a heavy heart, but when the laughter ends, the grief remains. (2 Corinthians 2:10-11 NLT) When you forgive this man, I forgive him, too. And when I forgive whatever needs to be forgiven, I do so with...
Facebook Live video of this service. (James 4:13-15 NIV) Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.”Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your...
Facebook Live video of this service. (James 4:1-2 NIV) What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you. You desire but do not have, so you kill. You covet but you cannot get what you want, so you quarrel and...
(Luke 21:34 NIV) “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. √ The FIGHT trap. (Proverbs 28:4 NLT) To reject the law is to praise the wicked; to obey...
1 . Say THANK YOU. (Psalm 100:4 NIV) Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
2. Focus on the CROSS.
(Romans 5:6 MSG) But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him.’
(1 Peter 2:24 NLT) He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.
3. SURRENDER (Romans 12:2 MSG) . . . fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it.
(John 3:30 NLT) He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.
4. Invite the HOLY SPIRIT to work in my life. (John 14:26 NLT) But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative–that is, the Holy Spirit–he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you. (2 Timothy 1:6-8 NLT) This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you . . . So never be ashamed to tell others about our Lord. . . .
5. Claim the promises of GOD’S WORD. (2 Peter 1:4 NLT) And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.
6. WORSHIP His Name. (Proverbs 18:10 NLT) The name of the LORD is a strong fortress; the godly run to him and are safe. (Psalm 95:6-7 NLT) Come, let us worship and bow down. Let us kneel before the LORD our maker, for he is our God. We are the people he watches over, the flock under his care. ..
7. PRAY for others. (1 Timothy 2:1 NLT) I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them.