(Exodus 6:6-7 NIV) Therefore, say to the Israelites: “I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke (KNOW GOD\ SALVATION) of the Egyptians.
√ You feel TRAPPED.
(John 8:34-35 NIV) Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever.
√ You feel EMPTY.
(Jeremiah 1:5 MSG) ‘“Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you: A prophet to the nations— that’s what I had in mind for you.”’
√ You feel EXHAUSTED.
(John 10:10 NIV) The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; . . .
1. Make the MOVE. √ The word is: REPENT.
(2 Corinthians 6:17-18 NIV)Therefore, “Come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, andI will receive you.” And, “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”
2. Let it GO.√ The word is:SURRENDER.
(Mark 8:34-35 MSG) Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You’re not in the driver’s seat; I am. Follow me and I’ll show you how. Self-help is no help at all. Self-sacrifice is the way, my way, to saving yourself.
3. Commit YOUR LIFE.√ The KEY word is:RELATIONSHIP.
(James 4:8 NLT) Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.
Know God What's Next
00:00 / 44:13
It’s between the ears
(Philippians 3:1-2 NLT) Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord. I never get tired of telling you these things, and I do it to safeguard your faith. Watch out for those dogs, those people who do evil, those mutilators who say you must be circumcised to be saved.
(Philippians 3:18-19 NLT) … there are many whose conduct shows they are really enemies of the cross of Christ. They are headed for destruction. Their god is their appetite, they brag about shameful things, and they think only about this life here on earth.
√ ME, MYSELF, and I. (Romans 13:14 NASB) But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. (Romans 12:2 NLT) Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
√ Be ETERNALLY minded. (John 4:36 NLT) The harvesters are paid good wages, and the fruit they harvest is people brought to eternal life. What joy awaits both the planter and the harvester alike!
1. My REDEEMED past. (Philippians 3:7-8 NLT) I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ.
2. My PRESENT purpose. (Philippians 3:12 NLT) I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me.
3. My PROMISED future. (Hebrews 10:36 NLT) Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised. (Philippians 3:20 NLT) But we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior.