(Galatians 5:6 NIV) … The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. (1 Corinthians 14:1 NIV) Follow the way of love . . . (John 13:34-35 NIV) “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love...
(1 Corinthians 16:13-14 NLT) Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love. (Daniel 3:1-7 NIV) King Nebuchadnezzar made an image of gold, sixty cubits high and six cubits wide, and set it up on the plain of Dura in the...
(Daniel 1:1-6 NLT) … “Select only strong, healthy, and good-looking young men,” he said. “Make sure they are well versed in every branch of learning, are gifted with knowledge and good judgment, and are suited to serve in the royal palace....
(Philippians 4:1 MSG) ‘My dear, dear friends! I love you so much. I do want the very best for you. You make me feel such joy, fill me with such pride. Don’t waver. Stay on track, steady in God.’ (Philippians 4:4 NLT) Always be full of joy in the Lord. I...
Dan Ohlerking – Executive Director of Children’s Cup Instagram | Facebook | Twitter Children’s Cup Instagram | Facebook | Twitter Association of Related Churches – ARC Instagram | Facebook | Twitter If you would like to sponsor a child...
(Galatians 5:6 NIV) … The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
(1 Corinthians 14:1 NIV) Follow the way of love . . .
(John 13:34-35 NIV) “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
• What I say is WORTHLESS. (1 Corinthians 13:1 NIV) If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (Ephesians 4:15 NLT) Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, . . .
• What I know is IRRELEVANT. (1 Corinthians 13:2a NIV) If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, . . .
• What I believe is INSUFFICIENT. (1 Corinthians 13:2b NIV) . . . . if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
• What I give is INCOMPLETE. (1 Corinthians 13:3 NIV) If I give all I possess to the poor . . . (w\o love it’s nothing)
• What I accomplish is INADEQUATE. (1 Corinthians 13:3b NIV) (If I) give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
(1 Corinthians 13:6-8 NIV) Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . . .
(Daniel 6:3 NIV) Now Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators and the satraps by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom.
(Daniel 6:5 NIV) Finally these men said, “We will never find any basis for charges against this man Daniel . . .
1. SERVE them. (1 Corinthians 9:19 NIV) Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
2. Be the EXAMPLE. (Matthew 5:13-16 NIV) “You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, . . . “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. … let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
3. Share CHRIST with them. (1 Peter 3:15 NIV) But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. …
(Romans 5:8 NIV) But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.